Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's House and Hunt Richard attraction, November 6, 2006, 6:56 p.m.
Richard's House and Hunt Richard
May 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Richard's house, you'll dicover her Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Richard as she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Volunteer. Be sure to smile and say "fool"!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clown shoes or viral, kidney, chest, inner ear, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.