Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard's House and Chop Richard, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Richard's House and Chop Richard
July 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Seven thumbs up
After you amble
through Richard's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Richard taking a break from taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Eye. Be sure to ask to borrow her gear!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.