Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's House and Bug Richard attraction at park opening
Richard's House and Bug Richard
May 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Richard's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Richard taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Angel. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.