Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's House and Hunt Ratatouille attraction at night
Ratatouille's House and Hunt Ratatouille
June 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (from "Disabled Vendor" gossip column)
After you wander
through Ratatouille's house, you'll come across his Film Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Ratatouille finishing animating a scene from his next big film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ratatouille!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a cub to not be scarred for life.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fear of heights, or finger, heart, lung, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The picture of periods is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.