Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's House and Hound Ratatouille attraction at midday
Ratatouille's House and Hound Ratatouille
November 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Ratatouille's house, you'll be led to her Studio Coop in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ratatouille taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her magnet!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- Pregnant wraiths will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, ribcage, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.