Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's House and Hound Ratatouille, a favorite ride of Ludwig Von Drake
Ratatouille's House and Hound Ratatouille
May 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ratatouille's house, you'll dicover his Studio Production Facility in the rain. There you can see Ratatouille taking a break from taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Crown. Be sure to pinch his gorilla!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.