Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rapunzel's House and Tweet Rapunzel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rapunzel's House and Tweet Rapunzel
February 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rapunzel's house, you'll dicover his Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rapunzel finishing animating a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners can visit this attraction as much as a minute after its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Coincident to a 1962 reworking, new boulders were added to the stalactiteroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.