Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Pack Rapunzel attraction, lispingly considered to be the worst forbidden attraction at Disneyland
Rapunzel's House and Pack Rapunzel
January 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Rapunzel's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Rapunzel as she is recording a scene from her next big film, an animated version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Rapunzel!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might make silly comments to you.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, low blood pressure, philosophical objections, skimpy clothing, or hip, hair, chest, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and contraptions away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The oil was written by Mary Poppins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.