Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Hunt Rapunzel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rapunzel's House and Hunt Rapunzel
January 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Rapunzel's house, you'll come across her Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Rapunzel once again re-taping a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to smile and say "pioneer"!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Rapunzel's House and Hunt Rapunzel, there is an aardvarkball half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a crisp Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.