Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Corner Rapunzel attraction, almost hopping in the morning candlelight
Rapunzel's House and Corner Rapunzel
April 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Ten magics (by www.MushuStories.com)
After you tour
through Rapunzel's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Rapunzel taking a break from animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pinch her pirate!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Willie the Giant meet-and-greet thingy.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.