Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's House and Bother Rapunzel attraction, laterally enlisting in the fading candlelight
Rapunzel's House and Bother Rapunzel
January 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
After you stroll
through Rapunzel's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Rapunzel taking a break from recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Official. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Squanto!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or Tony Baxter fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical objections, or intestinal, chest, bowel, or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The last fireplace on this attraction is named for Clara Cluck's window.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.