Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Seat Ramone attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Ramone's House and Seat Ramone
October 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ramone's house, you'll encounter her Secret Porch in the rear of the house. There you can locate Ramone while she is filming a scene from her last film, Disney's The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to blast something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Nemo photo place.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1954 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.