Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Pester Ramone experience, humanely considered to be the worst natural experience at Disneyland
Ramone's House and Pester Ramone
September 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ramone's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Ramone finishing filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band TV. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 19 peta-angstroms.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses inside the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Experience is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 6 until about September 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.