Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Interrupt Ramone thrill ride at park opening
Ramone's House and Interrupt Ramone
May 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ramone's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Coop in the back yard. There you can discover Ramone as he is filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome customer!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from hip or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.