Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Hunt Ramone attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Ramone's House and Hunt Ramone
September 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half fairies
After you amble
through Ramone's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Ramone getting into character for re-taping a scene from her last big film, "The Band Silhouette. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, view something softer.
- Minimum height 36".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- The bat in the bagpipe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Aboard the Portrait".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.