Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Hunt Ramone attraction, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
Ramone's House and Hunt Ramone
December 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
After you tour
through Ramone's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Shed in the back yard. There you can locate Ramone who has just finished recording a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During any storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ramone's House and Hunt Ramone separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.