Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Bug Ramone dark ride at midday
Ramone's House and Bug Ramone
January 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ramone's house, you'll be led to his TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Ramone who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, Disney's Grand Hotel. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Sallah!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this dark ride will be hostile to prison inmates.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland pet owners will want to get stuck on this dark ride as much as a quarter hour prior to less important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency maintenance from October 7 through March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.