Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ramone's House and Bug Ramone attraction, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Ramone's House and Bug Ramone
January 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
After you amble
through Ramone's house, you'll come across her TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ramone taking a break from filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Rapunzel!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jar.