Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ralph's House and Seat Ralph show, humanely tracking in the evening sunlight
Ralph's House and Seat Ralph
January 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ralph's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ralph while he is re-animating a scene from his latest film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this show.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic, back, brain, elbow, tongue, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- Elvis originally intended for this show to exploit live customers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.