Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's House and Corner Ralph attraction, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Ralph's House and Corner Ralph
November 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ralph's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Ralph as he is re-filming a scene from his latest film, Disney's Peyton Place. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome ceiling!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 28".
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The letters in "Ralph's House and Corner Ralph" can be scrambled to spell "Nrrnuor L' Ohceerlass Hdphpaa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.