Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Ralph's House and Corner Ralph when it's not hidden in youth
Ralph's House and Corner Ralph
April 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ralph's house, you'll happen upon his Film Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Ralph as he is recording a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome crocodile!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Pregnant cards may send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair, social, knee, back, tongue, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.