Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's House and Corner Ralph attraction during refurbishment
Ralph's House and Corner Ralph
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ralph's house, you'll come across his Private Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Ralph repeatedly taping a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Tootsie. Be sure to pinch his bagpipe!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from October 22 until something like March 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.