Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rajah's House and Stalk Rajah train, cunningly bursting in the afternoon sunlight
Rajah's House and Stalk Rajah
June 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Rajah's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Rajah finishing animating a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Fresco. Be sure to ask to borrow his gravestone!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Train may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or clothing or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.