Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's House and Meet Rajah, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Rajah's House and Meet Rajah
July 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rajah's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Rajah repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from February 12 through March 7.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $80 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.