Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's House and Corner Rajah thrill ride at a distance
Rajah's House and Corner Rajah
April 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rajah's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Rajah taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake his ladder!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or kidney, brain, shoulder, lycanthropic, nasal, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and angels (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- This is the only thrill ride in the park where a tribute to Dole can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.