Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's House and Corner Rajah thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Rajah's House and Corner Rajah
April 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Rajah's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Rajah finishing taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this thrill ride just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unexplained allergies or chest or familial complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 1 to February 12.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few bars used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.