Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's House and Corner Rajah attraction during construction
Rajah's House and Corner Rajah
June 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rajah's house, you'll be led to his Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Rajah while he is animating a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of High Noon. Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The letters in "Rajah's House and Corner Rajah" can be scrambled to spell "Ar Nrraesaha Erao Duonh 'jjcsh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.