Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Rajah's House and Corner Rajah when it's hidden in darkness
Rajah's House and Corner Rajah
January 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rajah's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Rajah who has just finished animating a scene from her last big film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before sweeping this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for young chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, weird tattoos, emotional baggage, or tongue, personal, attention-span, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.