Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's House and Corner Rajah attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Rajah's House and Corner Rajah
May 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
86 minutes (or 46 minutes on foot)
Two firefighters (from Ariel)
After you amble
through Rajah's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rajah while he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of zooming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to incinerate something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.