Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's House and Corner Rajah ride as seen from the top of the exposition
Rajah's House and Corner Rajah
December 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rajah's house, you'll come across his Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Rajah finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Helicopter. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this ride.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors should visit this ride more than a half hour after more important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, elbow, personal, ankle, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- All of this ride's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.