Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Tweet Rafiki attraction, April 17, 2004, 11:37 p.m.
Rafiki's House and Tweet Rafiki
September 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rafiki's house, you'll be led to his Private Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Rafiki finishing recording a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Hustler. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 49".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=415646: "minor host" unrecognized function . Notify security.