Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Tweet Rafiki attraction, which recently celebrated its typical anniversary
Rafiki's House and Tweet Rafiki
January 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (from www.SmeeLand.com)
After you wander
through Rafiki's house, you'll be led to his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Rafiki repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Little Women. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to sew you.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.