Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Supervise Rafiki attraction, August 25, 1988, 2:21 a.m.
Rafiki's House and Supervise Rafiki
June 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rafiki's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Porch in the "back yard". There you can see Rafiki getting into character for animating a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.