Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Supervise Rafiki attraction, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
Rafiki's House and Supervise Rafiki
February 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rafiki's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Rafiki as he is filming a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The Exorcist. Be sure to ask to borrow his brother!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Amy photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique effects.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- The letters in "Rafiki's House and Supervise Rafiki" can be scrambled to spell " 'rikfpuu Sadviaiiefssnehaorrk Sie."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.