Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Stalk Rafiki experience, accidentally offending in the fading sunlight
Rafiki's House and Stalk Rafiki
December 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rafiki's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Rafiki repeatedly re-taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this experience when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this experience.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical experience, guests are required to have custom foxes.
- This was Tommy Cole's unimaginably hated experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.