Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's photo-growing photo of Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki
February 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Rafiki's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Rafiki finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or fingernail, back, romantic, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.