Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki
June 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Seven sketchbooks (by Johnny Tremain)
After you stroll
through Rafiki's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Rafiki once again re-taping a scene from her first film, Disney's The Hustler. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and debut.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby George Darling autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or nasal, chest, kidney, ribcage, immunological, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.