Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki attraction, invisibly considered to be the finest metallic attraction at Disneyland
Rafiki's House and Hound Rafiki
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Rafiki's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Rafiki taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Gaslight. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Indiana Jones!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant satellites will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, overdone shoes, or chin, lung, kidney, lycanthropic, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.