Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki attraction during refurbishment
Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki
May 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Rafiki's house, you'll be led to his Movie Shed in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rafiki taking a break from recording a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jane!
- Warning: very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may chant if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or neck, fingernail, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and boys inside the vehicle at appropriate times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.