Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki attraction during repairs
Rafiki's House and Corner Rafiki
July 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rafiki's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Barn in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Rafiki finishing animating a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to obtain themed specticles.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.