Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's boulder-running photo of Rafiki's House and Bother Rafiki
Rafiki's House and Bother Rafiki
September 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rafiki's house, you'll come across his Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Rafiki who has just finished re-taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Tire. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Rafiki's House and Bother Rafiki nearly choked.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.