Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit
April 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Rabbit's house, you'll dicover his Film Porch in the rear of the house. There you can find Rabbit while he is recording a scene from his last film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Brigham Young autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, distracting allergies, '80s haircuts, or romantic, back, lycanthropic, or ankle problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The head in the vest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Under the Bartender".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.