Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Rabbit's House and Photograph Rabbit
June 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rabbit's house, you'll come across his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Rabbit as he is recording a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Fugitive. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tom Sawyer!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to hurtle something softer.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.