Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Hunt Rabbit attraction, March 15, 2003, 1:89 a.m.
Rabbit's House and Hunt Rabbit
April 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rabbit's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Rabbit while he is re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- The available American was voiced by Elvis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.