Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Greet Rabbit train during construction
Rabbit's House and Greet Rabbit
April 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rabbit's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Rabbit while he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are frightened by hydrophones, then you were practically made for this train.
- Minimum height 33".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This train closes at dusk.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.