Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Encounter Rabbit attraction at midday
Rabbit's House and Encounter Rabbit
February 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rabbit's house, you'll come across his Movie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Rabbit while he is re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rabbit!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird phobias or knee, leg, cardiac, skin, immunological, or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the "Rabbit's House and Encounter Rabbit" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Shere Khan when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.