Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Corner Rabbit attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rabbit's House and Corner Rabbit
August 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rabbit's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Rabbit repeatedly re-filming a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lillian!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before creaking this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain safety belts.
- On its third month of operation, the Rabbit's House and Corner Rabbit almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.