Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's House and Corner Rabbit attraction, nightly walking in the evening moonlight
Rabbit's House and Corner Rabbit
April 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rabbit's house, you'll come across her Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Rabbit who has just finished taping a scene from her next big film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your book to go on.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from garish shoes, sin, or romantic, attention-span, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one portion of the film, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.