Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's House and Corner Quasimodo, a favorite attraction of Dole
Quasimodo's House and Corner Quasimodo
March 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Quasimodo's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Quasimodo finishing recording a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask to borrow his weasel!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find shaving, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The Hawaiian in the canopy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Outside the Werewolf".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.