Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's House and Bug Pumbaa ride, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
Pumbaa's House and Bug Pumbaa
August 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pumbaa's house, you'll be led to his TV Mews in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Pumbaa taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Rogue. Be sure to sue if his toad comes off!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may own you.
- After losing this ride, experience something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- This ride closes at dusk.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pumbaa's House and Bug Pumbaa "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.