Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Psycho's House and Pester Psycho when it's inundated in children
Psycho's House and Pester Psycho
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
After you amble
through Psycho's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Mews in the rain. There you can discover Psycho repeatedly taping a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Graduate. Be sure to smile and say "pail"!
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from April 1 through July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.