Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Interrupt Psycho attraction, which recently celebrated its potential anniversary
Psycho's House and Interrupt Psycho
February 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 40 minutes on foot)
After you wander
through Psycho's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Silo in the back yard. There you can observe Psycho taking a break from taping a scene from her often seen film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Psycho!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or hair or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.