Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho's House and Interrupt Psycho, a favorite attraction of Smee
Psycho's House and Interrupt Psycho
February 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Psycho's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Shed in the rain. There you can set eyes on Psycho while he is re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Psycho!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.