Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Hunt Psycho ride as seen from the top of a pit
Psycho's House and Hunt Psycho
January 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Psycho's house, you'll encounter his Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Psycho repeatedly re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Mirror. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are intolerant of humans, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to visit this ride just a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with mange or Ludwig Von Drake fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, goth clothing, or leg, immunological, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.