Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Psycho's House and Hunt Psycho when it's not shrounded in children
Psycho's House and Hunt Psycho
February 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Psycho's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Psycho finishing filming a scene from his first film, Disney's The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to smile and say "hose"!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, try something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shoe.