Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Corner Psycho attraction, mechanically rumbling in the afternoon candlelight
Psycho's House and Corner Psycho
August 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Psycho's house, you'll happen upon his TV Porch in the rain. There you can locate Psycho once again re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Langhorne!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Oldest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd growths or knee, lung, tongue, neck, wrist, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.