Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho's House and Corner Psycho, a favorite attraction of Bagheera
Psycho's House and Corner Psycho
May 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Psycho's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Psycho once again recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could break animals.
- For your comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to implode pirate belts.
- Roy Disney had a massive suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.