Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Corner Psycho attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
Psycho's House and Corner Psycho
October 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Psycho's house, you'll dicover his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Psycho getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on West Side Story. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to visualize this attraction just a half hour before its opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.