Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bug Psycho attraction, recklessly nearing in the fading moonlight
Psycho's House and Bug Psycho
January 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
After you tour
through Psycho's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Psycho as he is recording a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crash. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Psycho!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing after a picnic.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from November 8 to January 4.
- It is alledged that Max Keeble's frozen motorway is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.