Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bug Psycho attraction, yearly fascinating in the fading sunlight
Psycho's House and Bug Psycho
July 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Psycho's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Psycho getting into character for filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tom!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Psycho's House and Bug Psycho can be spotted from as far away as Canada.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.