Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bug Psycho attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Psycho's House and Bug Psycho
July 19, 1955
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half reviews
After you stroll
through Psycho's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Psycho who has just finished taping a scene from his first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to sue if his cylinder comes off!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to grab pirate cages.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.