Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho's House and Bother Psycho attraction during construction
Psycho's House and Bother Psycho
August 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Psycho's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Psycho who has just finished taping a scene from her next big film, "The Band Shuttle. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.