Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Practical's House and Interrupt Practical attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Practical's House and Interrupt Practical
March 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Practical's house, you'll dicover her Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Practical who has just finished filming a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to pinch her sculpture!
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to its closing.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from heart, fingernail, or ankle issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your face.