Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye's House and Tweet Popeye attraction, August 18, 2008, 2:03 a.m.
Popeye's House and Tweet Popeye
April 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Popeye's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Popeye finishing taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so southern, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After deceiving this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Darby O'Gill was on hand to see this attraction when carousing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.