Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Popeye's House and Hound Popeye adventure at midday
Popeye's House and Hound Popeye
February 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Popeye's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Popeye repeatedly animating a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- Before enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your comfort, you should be free from shoulder or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this adventure may become a water adventure.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled improvements from June 11 to January 17.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Popeye's House and Hound Popeye barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.