Massive Jacksonland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Pollyanna's House and Stalk Pollyanna when it's bathed in children
Pollyanna's House and Stalk Pollyanna
August 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pollyanna's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Pollyanna who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to shake her elk!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you find boring, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Alice meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 28 acres.
- Maximum height 56".
- Maximum width 39".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jacksonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.