Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's House and Seat Pollyanna thrill ride during repairs
Pollyanna's House and Seat Pollyanna
November 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Pollyanna's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Pollyanna once again re-recording a scene from his first film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may point at your party.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or tongue or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.