Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna
August 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pollyanna's house, you'll encounter his Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Pollyanna repeatedly animating a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Watcher. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland cast members can experience this attraction less than an hour after park opening.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.