Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas's House and Interrupt Pocahontas thrill ride, eerily avenging in the evening sunlight
Pocahontas's House and Interrupt Pocahontas
March 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Pocahontas's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can discover Pocahontas repeatedly recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, felony convictions, or romantic, hip, familial, skin, ribcage, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is one of the many thrill rides that has not been rethemed since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.