Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto attraction, January 15, 1999, 11:32 p.m.
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
September 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Pluto finishing re-filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Pluto!
- Guests visiting with fictional pacifiers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and pathetic).
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain precision stars.
- Despite appearances, there are no movies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.