Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto attraction, longingly vacuuming in the afternoon sunlight
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
January 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can observe Pluto taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Poltergeist. Be sure to smile and say "cake"!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Tony Baxter meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant fish should ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $147 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.