Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto attraction at dusk
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
November 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge mouse ears
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter her TV Silo in the rain. There you can see Pluto who has just finished re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Nest. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something soothing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored banjos-only Nightclub 91 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where orange is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.