Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto train at dusk
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
December 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Coop in the rain. There you can set eyes on Pluto while he is recording a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might make silly comments to your friends.
- After riding this train, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enter.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and stalactites (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Train is closed for unforseen repairs from June 8 until about September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.