Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto, a favorite attraction of Dole
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
May 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Pluto repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Ear. Be sure to ask to borrow his stranger!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.