Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Pester Pluto attraction at night
Pluto's House and Pester Pluto
September 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pluto getting into character for filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Biscuit. Be sure to pinch his baseball!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- The letters in "Pluto's House and Pester Pluto" can be scrambled to spell "Opeltondes'u R L E Taupsohptsu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.