Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Pluto's House and Pester Pluto when it's covered in tarps
Pluto's House and Pester Pluto
July 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Pluto's house, you'll come across his Talkie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can discover Pluto repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.