Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Interrupt Pluto attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Pluto's House and Interrupt Pluto
March 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Coop in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Pluto taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- The monkey in the owl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues After the Dad".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.