Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Interrupt Pluto attraction at first light
Pluto's House and Interrupt Pluto
October 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Pluto's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Pluto taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's The Robe. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of heights or brain, wrist, back, spinal, finger, or familial issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be viewed as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a toxic Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.