Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's House and Interrupt Pluto, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Pluto's House and Interrupt Pluto
October 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pluto taking a break from re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve canyons.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.