Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's House and Greet Pluto attraction during construction
Pluto's House and Greet Pluto
December 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll come across his Animation Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Pluto finishing taping a scene from his last big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to sue if his cavern comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to fight this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers within the other guests at all times.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the antique villain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.