Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Greet Pluto attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Pluto's House and Greet Pluto
July 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Pluto getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Field. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an explosive piranha.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained relatives, or spinal, stomach, personal, or blood issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.