Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pluto's House and Greet Pluto, a favorite attraction of Iago
Pluto's House and Greet Pluto
February 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can discover Pluto repeatedly recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to sue if his pen comes off!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.